At least it is morning in Edinburgh – at 55.95 degrees north, we are almost the equivalent northern orientation of the Prince of Wales island on the southern tip of Alaska, so daylight comes at about 4:30 am local time.
I thought I would share some links to posts from around the Interwebs of things that I found interesting this week:
- Intangible Soul: #Obama: Fanning the flames of racism since 1994
- Commentary Magazine: The End of “No Drama Obama”
- Libertarianism.org: Why Do Intellectuals Oppose Capitalism?
- Legal Insurrection: WaPo’s Lord of the Lies
- The Daley Gator: Your Marxist Moron of the Day is….
- The Libertarian: Politicians and Integrity – two worlds collide ?
- The Lonely Conservative: If You Think the Size of Government is Just Right, Read This
- The Originalism Blog: Correcting “Plenary Power” Misconceptions in Arizona v. United States—The Founding Generation’s and Federal-State Immigration Powers
- The Volokh Conspiracy: Tennessee Legislature Listens to Public Criticism, Dramatically Limits Last Year’s Ban on Posting Images That Cause “Emotional Distress” “Without Legitimate Purpose”
- Victor Davis Hanson: Cabinets Gone Wild
- The Global Journal: Global Statesmanship Is the Real Loser in the French Presidential Elections
- The Deseret News: Evangelical voters may be getting more comfortable with Romney
- Investor’s Business Daily: Austerity Debate Will Give Voters A Clear Choice
- Library of Law and Liberty: Debating Sovereignty: Globalization, International Law, and the United States Constitution
- Library of Law and Liberty: A Conspiracy So Vast
- Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal: NC governor: ‘We look like Mississippi’ after vote