I want to paint a picture for you, but not by connecting the dots for you. I want to show you the dots and let you connect them for yourself. When you do, then you will have the picture I want to show you. It is a big, complicated picture, so you will need patience to see it all. It is not a pretty picture, so you’ll need strength to look at it. And it is a frightening picture, so you’ll need courage to accept it.
My picture begins with the primary subject of my composition: Barack Obama. I wonder how well you see him, who he truly is. For instance, what do you know about this side of him?
He believes that we must all be saved together for any one of us to be saved. This is a central tenant of Black Liberation Theology: a belief system that is deeply rooted in Black power and Marxist ideology, but which has no connection to the Gospel of Christ. Christ taught us that our salvation comes individually, through accepting Him as our Lord and personal Savior, and that we are to have a one-on-one relationship with God – not a collective relationship. If collective salvation is to be found anywhere in the Bible, it is closer to Mat: 4: 8-10 or Luke 4: 6-8 than anywhere else in Christ’s Gospel.
Are you aware that Barak Obama doesn’t want reparations for slavery, not because he doesn’t believe they are due, but because he believes reparations would not go far enough. He wants more, but he wants it only for the black man and not for any other minority. This is part of the message nested in these words, but most of us miss this part of the picture because we do not know or understand Black Liberation Theology:
If you listen to that audio, you will hear Obama say that the Civil Rights movement was insufficient because it did not go far enough. You will also hear veiled references to redistributive justice, which is another way of saying redistribution of wealth. This connection is part of Black Liberation Theology because Marxist ideology is part of Black Liberation Theology.
Are you aware of this side of the Obama picture?
Have you read Obama’s books? Are you aware of the impression that he gives in his books that he has accepted the notion that white culture and morality are the reason for hate, racism, poverty and war in this world? Are you aware that Obama appears to believe that blacks are morally superior to whites based on this belief about white culture?
Now let me show you another part of the picture. This time, we need to look at Eric Holder. Shortly after Obama was inaugurated and Eric Holder took office, he said that America was cowardly for not facing the issue of race:
“Though this nation has proudly thought of itself as an ethnic melting pot, in things racial we have always been and I believe continue to be, in too many ways, essentially a nation of cowards,” Holder said.
So why haven’t Attorney General Holder and President Obama had the courage to deal with this?
According to National Field Marshal for the New Black Panthers King Samir Shabazz:
• “I love white-on white-crime, because that is the best crime.”
• “I hate the g*ddamn white man, woman, and child, grandma, aunt, uncle, Pappa Billy Bob, and whoever else.”
• “You should be thankful we’re not running around here hanging crackers by nooses and all that kind of stuff — yet, yet, yet”
• He has a “wet dream about killing the g*ddamn cracker.”
• “We don’t allow faggots and lesbians” in the New Black Panther Army
• Envisions a world where every black person is “ready to bang on this cracker”
• Wants to take over neighborhoods “block by block” so “crackers…or even the developer” would be scared to come into them
• “We’re taught to send this cracker to the cemetery… so kiss ‘em goodbye”
“What I am saying here tonight? I am taking the unpopular stance, which is not new for me. I’m saying that separation is the best and only solution! I’m saying as a reminder to you, that we must have a nation of our own because every time we have worked together in a solid block…I know what Malcolm said to you 30 years ago. And all the great that Malcolm did, Malcolm was feeling, Malcolm was studying and searching, digging and researching and finding himself, and so Malcolm said in such matters, vote in a solid block.”
History recalls that after Malcolm’s prophetic words, Black Power and Black Nationalism replaced civil rights as the primary vision and ideology of the people and they placed non-violence and all strategies designed to make the white people more comfortable on the sidelines.
Insurrections occurred in a domino effect; 1965 Watts blew up and later Newark and Detroit blew up and over 120 American cities became major battlegrounds for Black Resistance. Some battlegrounds were violent, some non violent, but nevertheless, we battled with a fighting spirit.
Every gain and concession that the Civil Rights Movement extracted; every job, and appointment, legislation was obtained via the duress, pressure and threat of an explod- ing radical Black Movement, foretold by Malcolm X
Is it because Holder and Obama are cowards too, or is it because Holder and Obama owe a debt to the New Black Panthers?
According to New Black Panther Chairman Malik Zulu Shabazz:
• If Republicans win the White House, “There will be little mercy or no mercy on the New Black Panther Party”
• The New Black Panthers “delivered” Obama into office
• Obama “owes” the Black Panthers “some favors”
• Obama and Holder showed the Black Panthers “mercy” in their voter intimidation case, where the DOJ controversially dropped charges against the group
• Republicans are the “most powerful enemies in the world” and they “hate” the Black Panthers
• Republicans will brand the Black Panthers “an official hate group“ and ”terrorists”
• Does not know how much longer “President Obama and Eric Holder can hold out”
Maybe Holder and Obama are afraid of these people. After all, we are talking about the same New Black Panthers in these videos:
NBP voter intimidation
NBP “Kill some cracker babies!”
NBP posts bounty for an accused: dead or alive:
NBP leader openly calls for race war:
This is the same NBP against whom Obama directed Holder to drop charges after a conviction for voter intimidation had been secured. In fact, at least one former member of the U.S. Attorney General’s office has resigned to write a book warning America that Obama has made it official U.S. Government policy that black defendants will not be pursued by his Administration or DOJ:
The Department of Justice is America’s premier federal law enforcement agency. And according to J. Christian Adams, it’s also a base used by leftwing radicals to impose a fringe agenda on the American people.
A five-year veteran of the DOJ and a key attorney in pursuing the New Black Panther voter intimidation case, Adams recounts the shocking story of how a once-storied federal agency, the DOJ’s Civil Rights division has degenerated into a politicized fiefdom for far-left militants, where the enforcement of the law depends on the race of the victim.
In Injustice, Adams reveals:
• The inside story of how the Obama DOJ spiked the voter intimidation lawsuit against the New Black Panther Party—and the Panthers’ little-known public appearance with Obama
• How the Obama administration changed DOJ hiring policy to ensure radical leftists would dominate the Civil Rights Division
• The Obama DOJ’s bizarre agenda, from insisting on kids’ rights to attend school dressed as transvestites, to litigating for teachers’ rights to take paid vacations to Mecca
• How the DOJ has repeatedly sided with political bosses who flagrantly disenfranchise entire communities of white voters
• Why the DOJ’s fixation on racial grievance threatens the integrity of the 2012 elections
The next part of this picture that I want to show you is this:
According to New Black Panther Chairman Malik Zulu Shabazz:
• Envisions the “glory” of “paroling on the Israeli embassy with a hundred New Black Panthers” fighting for Palestine.
• Fighting white people is an “international struggle against a common enemy.”
• Whites are trying to “divide the non-white” population against each other
• Because “half of Africa” was involved in slavery “we say Africa owes us reparations, too.”
• Black radicals should seek “alliances that are possible right now with people who got solid track records of being against this beast [white people].”
• Shabazz “stands on solid ideological ground” with “His Excellency, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.”
• “Mahmoud Ahmadinejad” understands “the dynamics and the politics of world revolution.”
• Shabazz discussed “bringing natural gas and oil and other reparations into the black nation, and other things – unmentionable” with Ahmadinejad.
• There were “fifty Imams in the meeting“ and ”Minister Farrakhan is sitting in the first seat in the front.”
• There are “just as many Arabs who hate this white man as we do” and the Black Panthers should ally themselves with radical Islam.
Now remember, the NBP’s are intimately connected to Rev. Farrakhan. The same Rev. Farrakhan who claims to be raising a private army:
And Rev. Farrakhan is a Muslim with intimate connections to the Muslim Brotherhood and other Islamic organizations involved with what we call the Arab Spring.
This brings us to another part of the picture I am trying to paint for you: the Left in this country has allied with Islam. It was exposed in 2006 in the book “Unholy Alliance:”
Which goes hand-in-hand with its companion book:
This part of the picture is hard to see, because it is big and it is complicated, but it is also real. We can see how real by the number of people connected to the Muslim Brotherhood who have been given high level positions within the Obama Administration, some of them actually in charge of the security policies designed to protect this nation from terrorism:
But wait, there is more to this picture. Remember, George Soros is inextricably tied to the Democrat Party, and the Democrat Party to the Muslim Brotherhood, but Soros is also tied directly to the Muslim Brotherhood, as well:
*A 2008 report from Soros’ International Crisis Group (ICG) titled “Egypt’s Muslim Brothers: Confrontation or Integration?” strongly urged the normalization and “regularization” of the Muslim Brotherhood’s “participation” in Egyptian political life, including by “ceasing” arrests of Muslim Brothers and “setting guidelines for the establishment of a political party with religious reference.” According to the ICG, these measures, if executed, would prove Egypt’s “wider commitment to political pluralism.” The ICG’s “integration” report also trivialized the crackdown on the Brotherhood as “dangerously short-sighted.”
This is the same Muslim Brotherhood, the Muslim Brotherhood that is connected to Soros, to the Democrat Party and to the Obama Administration:
“The Koran is our constitution, the Prophet is our leader, jihad is our path and death in the name of Allah is our goal,” Mursi apparently said in an election speech at Cairo University on Saturday evening. “Today we can establish Sharia law because our nation will acquire well-being only with Islam and Sharia. The Muslim Brothers and the Freedom and Justice Party will be the conductors of these goals.”
And there is more, much more. The Obama Administration is infested with former 60’s radicals who have never renounced their desire to overthrow the government of the United States. But I think this should be enough for you to see the picture I see, or at least start to see it. If you want to see more, then get to know this web site well:
Now, let me ask you a few questions about the picture I have tried to paint for you.
1st – If this is all just a lot to do about nothing, then why is there so much ‘nothing’ that is so easily connected, and why is it so consistent?
2nd – If all of this is just a conspiracy theory, how is this ‘theory’ so well supported by information readily available from even the MSM (if you know what to look for and where to look, that is)?
3rd – Is the President afraid of these people, or is he one of them, leading them?
4th – If he is afraid of them, then why does he have a history of embracing their ideas and supporting their causes, a history that pre-dates his political career?
5th – If he is afraid of them, then why has he maintained his Black Liberation Theology? To date, he has not renounced Rev. Wright, nor has he renounced his belief in collective salvation or social justice/distributive justice?
And now, one last thing:
How well do you know your 1930’s German history? If you don’t, you need to catch up – FAST! Because anyone who knows this period well can place the face of a modern American equivalent to the names Hitler, Himmler, Hess and Goebbels without any trouble.
[NOTE: I am not advocating a conspiracy theory. I do not believe this is a conspiracy because it is being done in the open. The people involved are not hiding who they are, what they want or how they intend to go about getting it, they just don’t advertise it and the media does not report it because they are allied with them. We must remember that Hitler was up front with the world about what he wanted and how he intended to get it. So was Lenin as were many other tyrants. This President told us he intended to “Fundamentally transform the United States of America.” All I am doing is taking him at his word, the one thing the world could have done that may have possibly helped us avoid WW II. I have written extensively about this issue on the RNL. You can search my screen name or the categories involved to find my old posts. I have done my best to cite all of them, but it is difficult because the best information is in books, and it is complicated and it is extensive. None of these translate to the blogosphere very well. Too many of us no longer have a sufficient interest or attention span to get through the most compelling evidence that there is a real problem with this President and especially the people around him. All I can do is do my best to present you with an abbreviated picture of what I have learned and hope you will start connecting the dots for yourself – and what I have learned is just the tip of the ice berg. I am by no means an expert on this subject. I also want to make it VERY CLEAR that I am NOT advocating violence: quite the opposite. I believe this Administration wants violence as it will present them with a crisis, and as they have said, a crisis provides opportunities to do things you wouldn’t otherwise be able to get away with doing. I want peace in our nation, but I also want to do everything I can to keep them from getting their “Reichtag” moment.]