When you KNOW the government has crossed the line and has become an enemy of the People it is sworn to serve, you are NOT a traitor for blowing the whistle – YOU ARE AN AMERICAN PATRIOT AND HERO!
• Edward Snowden, 29, tells The Guardian he leaked secret information about the National Security Agency because “I can’t in good conscience allow the U.S. government to destroy privacy, Internet freedom and basic liberties for people around the world with this massive surveillance machine they’re secretly building.”
• “My sole motive is to inform the public as to that which is done in their name and that which is done against them.”
• “I think the sense of outrage that has been expressed is justified. It has given me hope that, no matter what happens to me, the outcome will be positive for America. I do not expect to see home again, though that is what I want.”
• “The only thing I fear is the harmful effects on my family…”
• “I don’t want to live in a world where there’s no privacy and therefore no room for intellectual exploration and creativity.”
• “The government has granted itself power it is not entitled to. There is no public oversight.”
Here’s the firm’s full statement:
Booz Allen can confirm that Edward Snowden, 29, has been an employee of our firm for less than 3 months, assigned to a team in Hawaii. News reports that this individual has claimed to have leaked classified information are shocking, and if accurate, this action represents a grave violation of the code of conduct and core values of our firm. We will work closely with our clients and authorities in their investigation of this matter.
WASHINGTON (TheBlaze/AP) — Edward Snowden used the code name “Verax,” truth-teller in Latin, as he made his cautious approach to Washington Post reporter Barton Gellman about disclosing some dramatic state secrets on intelligence gathering.
The 29-year-old intelligence contractor said he knew the great risks he was taking in exposing a phone records monitoring program and an Internet scouring program designed by the U.S. government to monitor for threats of terrorism. In their communications, he referred to Gellman as “Brassbanner.”
Paul Krugman, an outspoken liberal economist known for his support of the Obama administration, today said the United States has become an “authoritarian surveillance state.”
“authoritarian surveillance state.” = TYRANNY!
(TheBlaze/AP) — The ongoing scandal surrounding the United States government and its spying tactics continues to spawn both questions and angst. Amid the furor, President Barack Obama is defending these secret government programs that sweep up Internet data and millions of Americans’ phone records in officials’ search for foreign terrorists.
DO NOT TRUST ANYONE IN THIS GOVERNMENT OR THE MEDIA!
If you think the alphabet media is going to tell you anything that has not been filtered and approved by the government, you are denying the reality around you. You MUST go outside the “main stream media” if you want to find the truth. Otherwise, you will be fed stories like this – AND NEVER TOLD THAT THIS MAN COMMITTED PURJURY WHEN HE INTENTIONALLY LIED TO CONGRESS AND TOLD CONGRESS THIS MONITORING WAS NOT TAKING PLACE:
The country’s top intelligence official slammed the media for what he called a “rush to publish” leaks about the government’s secret Internet surveillance program, while continuing to defend the monitoring itself.
Just because the media reports on this surveillance scandal, it does not mean the media is NOT spinning it. They are, and they are going to try to convince you that the “villain” here is the whistle blower. The whistle blower is an American patriot and hero. The villain here is the government, James Clapper – who should be put in jail for perjury and subversion – and the “main stream media” because they know this and are NOT reporting it THIS WAY! If the media were true to this nation, they would be calling for impeachments and jail time for Obama and everyone under him connected to ANY of this. But they don’t – BECAUSE THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA IS COMPLICIT IN THIS ATTACK ON THE AMERICAN SYSTEM AND WAY OF LIFE!
And now? Now we are told that the U.S. military is being ordered NOT to read about the scandals surrounding the Obama Administration. Folks, that is an UNLAWFUL ORDER! That is the act of a tyrant. It is time we realize that we now live under the authority of an open tyrant!