Of all the issues America faces, perhaps the one that scares me the most is the degree of comfort Democrats exhibit in demonizing their opponents and casting them, not as wrong, but as evil.
Just this past couple of weeks:
- New Democrat “It Girl”, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, called President Trump a racist and an anti-Semite.
- Freshman Democrat from Michigan, Rashida Tlaib, said “We’re going to impeach the motherfucker”, speaking of the President after saying, “Look, I truly believe he is racist — and that’s probably controversial — he is.”
- Freshman Democrat representative from Minnesota, when asked about calling President Trump a racist says, “”We should recognize him as what he is and move the conversation beyond him, beyond this place of divisiveness and to a place of hope and inclusion.”
- Omar and Tlaib both have taken anti-Israel, antisemitic positions since being elected to Congress.
- During a speech at a Martin Luther King Jr. Day event in South Carolina, former Democrat presidential candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) told the crowd that “we now have a president who is a racist.”
- Joe Biden claims that Republicans “stole” gubernatorial elections in Georgia and Florida through voter “suppression” (in the form of voter ID laws).
- Democrat Senators Hirono and Harris (one thinking about running for president and one announced) accuse a nominee of bias because they are Catholic and members if a charitable Catholic service organization.
- A CNN anchor suggests Second Lady Karen Pence should not have Secret Service protection because she teaches at a Christian school.
- The sycophantic Democrat-loving media smears a group of Catholic High School kids as racists.
What do all the above have in common (other than they are all Democrat positions)?
They are all baseless charges. Every single one of them.
Raging anti-Catholicism, anti-Christian, anti-Jewish bias in a country that still identifies as 73% Judeo-Christian. Republicans are immoral, stone cold racists and cheats who will also lie and steal. In short, Republicans are the children of Satan and the Democrats are the Army of God.
Stunning hypocrisy coming from the political party that treats abortion as a sacrament, supports every deviant behavior on Earth, considers gender confusion and the encouragement of children to become transsexuals as normal behavior, values the lives of illegal aliens over those of legal citizens and disregards the Constitution to such a degree as to qualify as hatred.
This is dangerous – more so than any of the Democrats think – because this is personal, not political. This language has gone far beyond elective politics. This has all the trappings of the Catholics vs. Protestants, Sunni vs. Shia. This is internecine warfare on a level not seen in America since the Civil War.
If you want to start a new civil war, this is how it is done. You convince your side that the other side is so evil, they are better off dead. Sooner or later, some zealot will act on it. The first step is already happening – for years, Democrats preached socialism lite as the wave of the future – back in the day, they had a grand total of one socialist in all of Congress, the Bern but now, there are a dozen or so who identify as “democratic socialists”. The new threat is not coming in a revolution, it is slow and steady, incremental leftist radicalism.
By their logic, every Republican is evil, a danger to democracy and humanity and I have news for the NeverTrump Republicans and Judeo-Christian Democrats, the enemy of your enemy is NOT your friend. If these maniacal “true believers” will turn on their own for not being sufficiently pure, they sure as hell will turn on you.
Democrats need to step up with objective proof or step back from their false and dangerous rhetoric or they will start a fire that cannot be quenched. Once it starts, it will not end well for any of us, of that I am sure.
3 thoughts on “Dangerous Rhetoric”
It is unbelievable how far these liars will twist the truth in order to push their ridiculous points.
This article is spot on! They are the party that entices all the hate that is driving this society down a horrible path of destruction. The fact that an MSNBC guest had the audacity to actually say that, “There is no more negotiating and Trump supporters must be destroyed,” is beyond my comprehension. I have also heard dangerous rhetoric from the left pertaining to taking out all the white people. This has indeed gone far beyond politics.
Get prepared. Join with like-minded folks. Your survival will likely depend on it.